Personalised Letter Necklace
Personalised Letter Necklace Melbourne | Deluxur
Personalised Elegant Letter/Initial Necklace which is customised to your choice of initials. A perfect personalised piece. Add any initial of your choice to our delicate chain as we can personalise it anyway you’d like. This is the perfect gift idea for yourself, mum, daughter, best friend or sister. The necklace comes in sterling silver, gold and rose gold colours. You can also add Swarovski crystal, heart or Pearl pendant to your necklace (please see the options available in drop-down menus). You will be amazed at the way these letters charms add beauty to your design!
All items are nicely packaged, ready to gift in elegant jewellery boxes.
All our work is custom made and stamped by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 100% top quality components guaranteed
- 9x12mm Letter charm in Silver, Gold and Rose Gold
- All components including chains come in Sterling Silver, Gold Filled or Rose Gold Filled
- Hand Stamped & Crafted by hand in our happy Melbourne studio
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in the seller comments and in a drop-down area with the following details:
- One Letter/Initial charm you would like on the necklace
- Chose Length of necklace and
- Colour of necklace
** Please allow 2-3 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace but if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.