Roxie Hammered Initial Necklace
Roxie Hammered Initial Necklace - Deluxur
The Roxie Hammered Initial Necklaces is personal and subtle. Made with the best material, it is the perfect necklace to be worn over and over. This delicate piece comes already hammered as pictured and also makes beautiful perfect, meaningful gift and looks great when layered with our other pieces. You can also choose to add one more disc to make three pendants in total for your three children initials.
All our work is custom made and hand stamped in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 2 Hammered Discs 13mm in diameter
Available in 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gift giving
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- Initial you would like on each pendant
- Necklace metal
- Necklace length
** Please allow 2-4 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard. Please Note, we do not engrave, only handstamp.