Mum And Baby Necklace
Mum And Baby Necklace freeshipping - Deluxur
This delicate Mum And Baby Necklace encapsulates the feeling of motherhood, illustrating the bond between mother and child.
Very unique and beautiful necklace for any new mum, mum to be, expecting mum.
It will make a perfect gift for baby shower, first baby visit or friend, daughter, sister or expecting a new baby
Beautifully hand stamped gold filled or sterling silver pendant depicting a loving embrace between mother and child. Handmade using best quality material. Treat yourself or another mother you know.
Inspired by my journey into motherhood, I hope this piece brings joy to some beautiful mothers out there!
All our work is custom made and hand stamped by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 100% top quality components guaranteed
- 14k Gold Fill and .925 Sterling Silver chain & components
- 2 Discs - 13mm & 9.5mm
- Hand Forged & Crafted in our happy Melbourne studio
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in a drop-down area with the following details:
- 2 Letters/Initials you would like on small disk
- Necklace Length
- Alignment (left, right or centre)
- Leave Blank
** Please allow 2-3 business days fabrication time for your perfectly customised necklace but if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.