Initial Bar Necklace
Initial Bar Necklace - Melbourne Australia
Personalised Initial Bar Necklace is dainty, sleek and versatile. Easy to wear it everyday with anything you like. Most favourite personalisation for this piece is name, initial or date. Can be customised to your choice of up to 5 letters or 1 name on one side only. Please choose the necklace length in drop-down menu carefully. It is imperative that you double check the length of the necklace making sure it is the right/correct length for you prior ordering.
All our work is custom made and handcrafted by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver chain
- 38mm x 5mm bar length
- 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver bar pendant
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gift giving.
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- 1-5 Letters, Date or Name you would like on pendant
- Length of necklace
- Necklace material
- If you want it blank without any letters please leave us a note
** Please allow 6-7 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (IMPORTANT: Please read our current Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- The proper handling your jewellery pieces is extremely vital as they are very delicate and gentle as well as care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece. Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centered, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. Please also note we do not engrave only handstamp. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.