2 Hearts Personalised Necklace
2 Hearts Personalised Necklace in Melbourne Australia
2 Hearts Personalised Necklace is perfect addition and versatile to wear it everyday and suspends from a delicate 45cm cable chain. It can be stamped with one letter on small heart and a name (max 6 letters) on large heart or left blank as a simple statement. Stylish and elegant one of a kind personalised hearts necklace for yourself or a loved ones. Perfect everyday necklace but most importantly special and meaningful. Makes a perfect gift or to keep for yourself with this dainty and personalised necklace.
All our work is custom made and hand stamped each letter individually in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 100% top quality components guaranteed
- Gold Fill, Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Filled chain & components
- 14x12mm large Heart pendant in Gold Filled Vermeil, Sterling Silver or Rose Gold Filled Vermeil with optional hand-personalisation
- 10x12mm small Heart pendant in Gold Filled Vermeil, Sterling Silver or Rose Gold Filled Vermeil with optional hand-personalisation
- Handmade & Crafted in our happy Melbourne studio
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in a drop-down area and in comments to seller with the following details:
- One Initial you would like on your small heart
- Maximum 6 letters name on large heart
- Alignment (left, right or centre)
- Leave Blank
In comments to seller please tell us your choice of initials/letters for small heart and large heart.
** Please allow 5-6 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace but if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (IMPORTANT Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care!
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.