Round Stacking Rings
Round Stacking Rings
Our Round Stacking Rings delicate and shiny, perfect for everyday look! The most unique piece of jewellery you can find, perfect gift for you and your loved one. Can be worn in the shower, no need to take them off. It can also be worn alone or stacked together with other rings for statement look. Choose your preferred material and size in a dropdown menu.
Handcrafted in our Melbourne studio.
- This listing is for Round Stacking Rings
- Ring band approx. 1mm
- Top quality Sterling Silver 925, Gold Filled and Rose Gold Filled
- Also includes little polishing cloth with every order
- Each order would be individually gift-wrapped
These rings come in sizes 6, 7 and 8. Be sure to select your desired size from the dropdown menu
How To Order
- Select ring size (6-8)
- Select your metal type (sterling silver, gold filled, rose gold filled). Most popular is gold filled!
- Choose the number of rings
Ring Size Guide
- If you are not sure of your ring size, wrap a string around your finger where you would wear the ring and mark the length.
- Measure the string against to the mark using a ruler.
- Select the measurement from drop down using the sizing guide below (it will probably be more accurate to use mm).
52.4 mm - US 6
54.0 mm - US 7
58.0 mm - US8
If you are not sure of your ring size please contact us and we would be happy to help.
** Please allow 2-3 business days fabrication time for your perfectly customised ring, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (Please read our Shipping Policy here)
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centered, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard. Please Note we do not engrave our jewellery. Hand Stamping only!