Personalised Wildflower Bouquet Necklace
Personalised Wildflower Bouquet Necklace Melbourne Australia
I personally designed and hand stamped this gorgeous dainty Personalised Wildflower Bouquet Necklace for my new Blossom Collection. I hope this necklace adds some joy to your heart, just as it has for me. It comes in gold filled and sterling silver disc and chain. You can also personalise it with the initial of your choice.
All our work is custom made and handcrafted by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
DETAILS / MEASUREMENTS
- 14K Gold Filled or Sterling Silver disc, chain and components
- 16mm disc in diameter
- One small font Initial (optional)
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gift giving
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- 1 Initial/Letter you would like on pendant
- Length of necklace
- Necklace material
- If you want it blank (flowers only) without any letters please leave us a note
** Please allow 7-8 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- The proper handling your jewellery pieces is extremely vital as they are very delicate and gentle as well as care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece. Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth provided to dry and polish.
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. We do not guarantee replicate exact image as you see on website as we use hand stamping letter by letter method only, so slight variation is expected. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't completely meet our standard.