Birthstone Stud Earrings
Birthstone Stud Earrings Melbourne Australia
One pair of stunning little Birthstone Stud Earrings, featuring a genuine high quality material set in sterling silver or gold filled casing. Choose from twelve gorgeous birthstones from January-December to represent yours or her birthday or just her favourite colour!
These gorgeous stud earrings are suitable for any ear piercing and look lovely layered up the earlobe in multiple piercings as well as alone. A lovely gift for Christmas or a birthday or just a little something to bring cheer to anyone special in your life! Perfect choice for everyday wear!
Stack them, mix them, and match them with our Birthstone Necklace Collection. These earrings are HYPOALLERGENIC. They are tarnish resistant and can last you for years with proper care.
All our work is custom made and stamped by hand, assembled, polished and packaged in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
EARRINGS DETAILS / MATERIAL
- Quantity: 1 pair
- Available in Sterling Silver and Gold Filled
- Approximate Measurements: 6 mm studs
- Sterling silver or Gold filled earring backs
- Handcrafted in Australia
- Hypoallergenic / nickel free / safe for sensitive skin
- Available in a range of Birthstones (Refer to Image)
- All our earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Comes packaged in a gorgeous jewellery box with 'Care Instructions Card’
- December birthstone earrings are stunning Tanzanite birthstones (please see our last 4 images)
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- Number of pairs
- Earrings material
- Birthstone month (please see birthstones image to choose one and let us know in seller notes at checkout)
** Please allow 4-5 business days production time for your perfectly customised earrings, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (IMPORTANT - Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Usually jewellery in the pictures looks bigger than in reality. Please consider all given dimension and compare them to the ruler before ordering.
- Very delicate piece and required proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.