Luna Initial Necklace
Luna Initial Necklace
Our Luna Initial Necklace is simple, versatile and personal. Delicate piece and great for gifting. You can add a disc for each of your children's initials to carry them with you. Made with the best quality material, the small initial disk is loved and cherished. Please choose the necklace length in drop-down menu carefully. It is imperative that you double check the length of the necklace making sure it is the right/correct length for you prior ordering.
You can also personalise the necklace with a Swarovski crystal birthstone to make it a special gift for her.
Just perfect for all occasions! Great gift to yourself, birthdays, bridesmaids or Mother’s Day.
All our work is custom made and stamped by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- The Luna Disc is 9mm in diameter
- Available in 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill (currently unavailable) or Sterling Silver
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gift giving
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- Initial you would like on pendant
- Number of discs
- Necklace material
- Necklace length
- If you want it blank without any letters please leave us a note
** Please allow 2-3 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (IMPORTANT - Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Usually jewellery in the pictures looks bigger than in reality. Please consider all given dimension and compare them to the ruler before ordering.
- Very delicate piece and required proper care and preferably not pulling, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.
I ordered my Luna 3 disc necklace a few weeks ago now and received it quite quickly (which was actually quite quick considering the corona climate). I literally haven’t taken it off! I love it! It’s light and dainty but durable and means a lot having the initials of my husband and children on each disc.
I love the necklace.