Minimal BAR Necklace
Minimal Bar Necklace
This Minimal Bar Necklace comes in Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Fill. Delicate bar necklace can be personalised or left blank as it is either for yourself with children's name or perfect gift for someone special.
This necklace with bar pendant makes a beautiful simple and modern statement. It's perfect by itself or as a versatile layering piece!
Measurements / Details
- 30mm x 5mm bar length
- choose your necklace length, metal type
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled chain and components
- 100% Handmade with love!
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gifting
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please chose in a drop-down area the following details:
- 1-4 Letters or Name you would like on pendant
- Alignment (left, right or centre)
- Leave Blank if no customisation required
- Birthstone Month (one of the listing images is a chart showing options)
**Please allow 2-3 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
PLEASE READ SHOP POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING
Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centered, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standards.