2 Large Discs Necklace
2 Large Discs Necklace - Deluxur
Custom Hand Stamped 2 Large Discs Necklace available in 14k Gold Fill and Sterling Silver. Two large (16mm) initial discs necklace, with the initials of your choice. Perfect for your kid(s)' initials, Christmas gift, Mother's Day gift, sisters, friends, anniversary, or your own initials! Please choose the necklace length in drop-down menu carefully. It is imperative that you double check the length of the necklace making sure it is the right/correct length for you prior ordering.
- Materials: Chain & Pendant - 14k Gold Filled
- Dimensions: Pendant Diameter - 16mm
- Chain - See dropdown for length options
All discs are available in 14K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver. Just contact us if you don't see what you're looking for at email@example.com.
- Premium, 16mm Large Discs
- Choose 2 discs
- Custom hand-stamped letters/initials
- 100% 14k Gold Fill or Sterling Silver
- Hand Forged & Crafted in our happy Melbourne studio
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in a drop-down area with the following details:
- Letter/Initial you would like on each disc
- Alignment (left, right or centre) or
- Leave Blank
Please choose the chain length from the menu.
** Please allow 7-8 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace. If you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
I would preferred a different spacing of the gorgeous coins