Multi Disc Initial Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
~ Multi Disc Initial Necklace ~
Personalised Multi Disc Initial Necklace comes in quality 14K Gold Filled, Sterling Silver or Rose Gold Filled and is perfect for Mom's Birthday, bridesmaids gift or as gift to a special friend, family or simply to spoil yourself! Simple and chic, perfect accessory for everyday. LIMITED STOCK! BE QUICK....
Measurements / Details
- - 14mm disc pendant 14K Gold Fill / Sterling Silver / Rose Gold Filled
- - 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Filled or Rose Gold Filled chain and components
- - Choose your necklace length, metal type
- - 100% Handmade with love!
- - Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
Please note that each item is made to order, therefore, no two pieces will be exactly the same.
C U S T O M I Z A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in a drop-down area with the following details:
- - 1 to 2 Initials/Letters you would like on each disk (one side only)
- - Alignment (left, right or centre)
- - Leave Blank
** Please allow a 3-4 business days of fabrication time for your perfectly customized necklace but if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewelry which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- - The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- - Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- - Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING
Our Hand Stamped Jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centered, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.