Amore Initial and Date Necklace
Amore Initial and Date Necklace - Deluxur
Keep your little ones close to your heart with our Amore Initial and Date Necklace! It's great for layering, a wonderful minimalist piece, perfect gift for your wife, sister, girlfriend, Mother's Day gift or simply to treat yourself! Handstamped and assembled with care and love. It comes in 14k Gold Fill, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver.
All our work is custom made and stamped by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- Amore disc is 13mm in diameter
- Available in 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver
- Comes in a beautiful free package ready for gift giving
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- Initial you would like on pendant
- Birth Date or any dates (can fit max. 8 numbers)
- Number of discs
- Necklace material
- Necklace length
- 2 types of Fonts for Initial (last image)
(In Your Cart where it says please leave special instructions below you will be able to describe your choice of letters, one of fonts and dates for each disc)
** Please allow 6-7 BUSINESS days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
Our hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.