Howlite Turquoise Bracelet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Howlite Turquoise Bracelet. Stones are dyed in a deep blue color resembling Turquoise. Modern birthstone turquoise bracelet is for special bridesmaid gifts! It's striking, elegant and druzy.
Dainty Turquoise Bar Bracelet - This dainty piece can be made in 14k gold fill or sterling silver.
Turquoise like Stones on Delicate Chain. The Gemstone Bar can be customized with or without round gold beads at ends.
** Make sure to leave a note in the message box when you checkout with your choice :)
- Short Turquoise Gemstone Bar" - length approximately 1.0
- Choose Delicate High quality 14K Gold Fill or Sterling Silver Chain
- Measurement of bracelet on model including gemstone bar - approximately 13.0*
- Gemstones are flanked by gold tiny round gold filled beads
- Perfect on its own or as a Set piece with Necklace (Requests are welcome!).
- Comes in a cute little package ready for gifting.
H A N D M A D E WITH L O V E:
• hand-made by me in Melbourne Studio
• happiness 100% guarantee - We want you to LOVE your new jewellery!
• HANDMADE WITH LOVE & CARE
PRODUCTION TIME & SHIP TIME
Bracelets will be shipped within 2-3 business days. All items are made to order by hand so please check the top of our policies page for the most up to date production and delivery times. If you need it sooner, please send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org :)
14kt gold-filled is a solid layer of 14kt gold bonded to another metal, and requires that 1/20 of the metal weight of the jewelry consists of 14K Gold. Gold filled is tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic, and a quality alternative to solid gold.
.925 STERLING SILVER
Sterling silver does tarnish over time, and how quickly it tarnishes depends on the environment, how it is cared, and the chemicals in your skin. Using a polishing cloth will bring back the shine.
CLEANING AND CARE
Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth to clean off elements that oxidize before storing.
Clean your jewelry frequently using your fingertips with a small amount of warm water and dish soap.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES
ENTER OUR SHOP HERE for more amazing jewelry:
Thank you for all your support and love!