Mama Rainbow Necklace
Mama Rainbow Necklace
This Mama Rainbow Necklace has come into your life to remind you that rainbows often appear after a rainstorm. They are a symbol of transformation of inner awakening, caused by the shining of light through rain clouds.
These necklaces were made for the mom who finally got to meet her rainbow, the mom who can only hold her babies in her heart, the mom who is still fighting to get pregnant. Send a gift to a friend to show your support, or treat yourself to something shiny to brighten up your day♡
Please choose the necklace length in drop-down menu carefully. It is imperative that you double check the length of the necklace making sure it is the right/correct length for you prior ordering.
All our work is custom made and handcrafted by hand in our Melbourne, Australia studio.
- 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver chain
- 13mm disc available in 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver disc pendant
- Comes in a beautiful complimentary recyclable jewellery box ready for gift giving.
C U S T O M I S A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please select in drop down menu the following details:
- 1-4 Letters, Mama, Name or Initials you would like on pendant
- Length of necklace
- Necklace material
- If you want rainbow only without any letters please leave us a note
** Please allow 2-3 business days production time for your perfectly customised necklace, if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- The proper handling your jewellery pieces is extremely vital as they are very delicate and gentle as well as care, storage and cleaning of your jewellery will help maintain the appearance of your piece. Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly and gently by using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centred, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.