Double Disc Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
~ Double Disc Necklace ~
Custom Hand Stamped Double Disc Necklace available in 14k Gold Fill or Sterling Silver. Two large (16mm) initial discs necklace, with the initials of your choice. Perfect for your kid(s)' initials, Mother's Day gift, sisters, friends, anniversary, or your own initials!
- Materials: Chain & Pendant - 14k Gold Filled
- Dimensions: Pendant Diameter - 16mm
- Chain- See dropdown for length options
Note: This listing is for 2 large discs (16mm). This also comes in Mini (9.5mm) and Medium (14mm) Size. You'll find these in the 'Initial Necklaces' collection". All discs are available in 14K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver. Just contact us if you don't see what you're looking for at firstname.lastname@example.org.
D E T A I L S
- Premium, 16mm Large Discs
- Choose 2 discs
- Custom hand-stamped letters/initials
- 100% 14k Gold Fill or Sterling Silver
- Hand Forged & Crafted in our happy Melbourne studio
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
For single disk, go here: https://deluxur.com.au/collections/necklaces/products/initial-choker-necklace
C U S T O M I Z A T I O N
Before you add this piece to your cart, please leave us a note in a drop-down area with the following details:
- Letter/Initial you would like on each disc
- Alignment (left, right or centre) or
- Leave Blank
Please choose the chain length from the menu.
** Please allow 2-3 business days fabrication time for your perfectly customized necklace but **if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate** (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewelry which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish.