Deluxur - Mum Necklace
This Mum Necklace is the perfect gift for new mums, nana, grandma, or that special someone in your life. Simple, dainty, minimal, perfect name necklace for layering. Comes in 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver or Rose Gold Filled.
Any 3 letters name necklace is also available. Please choose 3 initials in drop-down menu if you wish to have a different name instead of mum.
Please select desired material and length from the drop-down menu above.
Measurements / Details
- 14mm disc pendant 14K Gold Fill / Sterling Silver or Rose Gold Filled
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled chain and components
- Choose your necklace length, metal type
- Birthstone Month (one of the listing images is a chart showing options)
- 100% Handmade with love!
- Comes in a beautiful package ready for gifting
Please note that each item is made to order, therefore, no two pieces will be exactly the same.
** Please allow a 2-3 business days of fabrication time for your perfectly customised necklace but if you need it sooner let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate (Please read our Shipping Policy)
Why GOLD FILLED? Gold fill is much more durable and tarnish resistant than gold plated jewellery which will wear off rather quickly. It's a reasonably priced, quality alternative to solid gold. You can wear it all the time also when in contact with water. It also can be worn by people with sensitive skin.
Please handle with care.
- The proper care, storage and cleaning of your jewelry will help maintain the appearance of your piece.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, makeup, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Clean regularly using a little bit of warm water then use a soft cloth to dry and polish
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING
Our Hand stamped jewellery pieces are one of a kind and unique. Although we take great care making each piece, stampings may not be perfectly aligned, centered, or spaced. This is part of the appeal and charm of being hand stamped. We reject and recycle ones that don't meet our standard.